Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mom's Monday Mingle


Would YOU like to "Co-host"

with us and grow your blog?

We are offering 1 free co-host spot a week.

Contact Jessica and ask about

The Mom Scholarship!

RULES:
1. Please FOLLOW each hostess (They are 1-5 in the link up)
2. Leave a comment if you are new and want us to return the follow.
3. Grab the button and display it on your sidebar or link it to the post.
4. Have fun and meet new friends! Black Dots page break divider
Julie Marling Photobucket Blog // Facebook // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. Hello Deanna, I have been reading your blog and today I decided to join the link party. I'm now following you on Google and Twitter.I have been bloging for a little over a year at HealthfulMindBodyandSoul.com and I just started a new blog, TheWholeserving.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a day late in reading your post but better late than never! Thanks for co-hosting Deanna.
    Easy Life Meal & Party Planning

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and would love a comment. Have a great day. :)